Part Time with Benefits
Salary: $38,000 - $40,000 depending on experience
Job Description: The Mission Advancement and Communications Specialist will join a team focused on sharing the mission of the Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose (DSMSJ) with donors, foundations, friends and alumni of sponsored and affiliated schools, as well as the wider Bay Area community. The Specialist will help implement strategic fundraising and communications initiatives, and work in partnership with the Director, Mission Advancement and Communications and Congregational Council. Areas of focus include fundraising, donor cultivation, planned-giving, and communications support of the Congregation’s many ministries.
- Three years to five years’ experience with demonstrated track record in nonprofit fundraising.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Ability to write creatively and persuasively and communicate interpersonally in a clear, articulate and professional manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Cloud Platform as well as Constant Contact (or other email marketing software). Graphic design skills a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills. Proven ability to set priorities, achieve goals, manage competing deadlines.
Full job description is available upon request.
Send resume to email@example.com