Full Time with Benefits
Schedule: Evenings, Nights, and Weekends
Hourly Rate: $32 -$35 depending on experience
Job Description: Under direct supervision of the Health & Wellness Director and Lead LVN the following duties and responsibilities will be performed:
- Development, implement, and monitor service/treatment plans based on the results of assessments.
- Assess immediate medical needs, conduct care and triage for Sisters with proper referrals.
- Maintains Sister's clinical records with current information including Medicare Profiles and plan of care.
- Attends and participates in multidisciplinary patient care conferences to demonstrate effective coordination and continuity of patient care.
- Stay in contact with doctors and pharmacists to order necessary medications and prepare weekly medisets.
- California Licensed Vocational Nurse or interim permit for Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with frail elders who may be living with cognitive challenges.
- Interest in and ability to work with religious Sisters and elderly.
- Knows and follows the guidelines of the HIPPA Privacy, Security, and Patient Safety Rules.
- Demonstrate professionalism by maintaining high standards of clinical care and staying current on clinical and medical issues
- Have significant experience with geriatric and psychiatric populations.
Full job description is available upon request.
Send resume to Patricia Boland at email@example.com