Full Time with Benefits
Hourly Rate: $18 - $20 depending on experience
Job Description: Under direct supervision prepares food in sufficient quantity and quality. Incorporates safety standards, sanitation standards, all Food Service requirements, while meeting service schedules.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in food production including one (1) year experience as a cook.
- Knowledge of food preparation, cooking, serving, storage, standard recipes, institutional kitchen equipment and upkeep, safety, sanitation, and cleaning practices.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
- Ability to do simple arithmetic used in food recipes.
- Maintain current Safe Service Certification.
Full job description is available upon request.
Send resume to Patricia Boland at firstname.lastname@example.org