We currently have 2 new job openings at our Fremont Motherhouse, located at 43326 Mission Circle, Fremont, CA 94539-5898.
If you are interested in these positions, please send your resume to Patricia Boland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Wellness and Health
Work where caring is part of the mission.
The Dominican Sisters are searching for a Director of Wellness and Health to oversee clinical services, healthy lifestyle programs and care coordination for our Sisters. The majority of services are delivered at our beautiful residential campus in Fremont including independent living, personal care services, medication monitoring, and home care and cursing care delivered through a third-party PACE program relationship.
The position requires strong administrative and leadership skills; the ability to participate in direct clinical care and decision making; knowledge of geriatric, clinical and psycho-social best practices; advocacy and care coordination skills and the ability to move from micro to macro issues with ease.
The Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose is a nonprofit congregation committed to our ministries including promoting healthy lifestyles; supporting interdisciplinary approaches to health and wellness and providing high quality, compassionate care to our Sisters in need.
Requirements: Registered Nurse with geriatric experience and minimum of five (5) years management experience desired, candidates with other relevant and equivalent experience and skill may be considered.
The person filling this position must have the following qualifications:
- Proficient in Office 365 including Excel, Word, Mail Merge, and Power Point
- Experience with Photoshop is preferred but not required
- Five (5) plus years Administrative experience is required
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Must have a current California Driver's License, current insurance, and a personal car
- Ability to work without significant direction; a self-started with sensible judgement
- Ability to be flexible in responding to periods of both high and low activity
- Must be able to start work at 7:30 am.