We are currently hiring for one (1) position.
Food Service Utility Worker
- Working directly under supervision, assist in preparing food in sufficient quantity and quality. Incorporate safety standards, sanitation standards, and department requirements while meeting service schedules.
- General meal preparation and service for Dining Room, Care Center, tray service, functions, and catering special events.
- Prepare pantry and baking items for Food Service operation.
- Serves, holds, and stores food in accordance to Health Department standards.
- Maintains sanitation in work stations and performs daily/weekly cleaning tasks.
This job opportunity is open ar our Fremont Motherhouse, located at 43326 Mission Circle, Fremont, CA 94539-5898.
When positions are posted, please send your resume to Patricia Boland at firstname.lastname@example.org